The Blackwood Campaign Setting
- Adept: You may cast a second spell at any point during your turn. This talent may be used twice per day.
- Fierce: You may take a second attack action at any point during your turn. This talent may be used twice per day.
- Irresistible Blows: Each time you make an attack against a target and your result exceeds 11, reduce your target’s Defense by 1 for the duration of combat. This effect may stack with itself over time. Breaking engagement with the target cancels the effect.
- Quick: You may take a second movement action at any point during your turn. This talent may be used twice per day.
- Unarmored Warrior: You gain +2 to Defense when wearing no armor and carrying no shield. This talent may be taken multiple times.
Please add the following abilities to the following talents.
- Craftsman: This talent effectively gives you a skill in whatever craft you choose. Crafts are difficult to learn, and require more than mere skill to master.
- Hunter: You may add your Rogue attribute to your ranged attack score (but not damage) once per combat (or scene).
- Leadership: Once per combat (or scene), grant a +2 bonus to any one die roll. This ability may not be used on oneself. Use of this ability must be declared before the roll has been made.